SAAAD Events

Learn More at our Case Discussions, Seminars and Conferences

SAAAD Members
Please login before registering to receive your Members Discount.
For Members Only

Newsletter for South African Dental Professionals

Stay updated on the latest news and events.

Enter the Battle of the Speakers

001c battle of the speakers logo 850x237

Set Yourself Apart - Be a Speaker

Enter the SAAAD Speakers competition, and you could win yourself a trip to Europe to present on the international stage.

How it Works

The competition is open to all South African registered dentists and technicians. Each applicant is requested to submit a topic and a short abstract of 250 words. A panel of three judges will evaluate all applicants who will be rated according to their proposed topic and abstract.

The ten finalists, as decided by the judging panel in the first phase, will be invited to present at the SAAAD "Battle of the Speakers" meeting on the 19th of October 2019 at the V&A Waterfront Nedbank Auditorium. Each speaker will have a strict limitation of 25 mins to address the audience and panel of judges. Any form of presentation tools and support are permitted.

An independent panel of three judges and the attending delegates using a live voting poll 'Poll Everywhere' will judge each presentation. The judging panel has a 75% vote weighting, and the remaining 25% will be an aggregate from the live voting poll as per the delegates.

Event Details

Event Date 19-10-2019 8:30 am
Event End Date 19-10-2019 5:55 pm
Registration Start Date 18-07-2019
Cut off date 19-08-2019 11:55 pm
Individual Price FREE Entry
Location Cape Town | Nedbank Clocktower
We are no longer accepting registrations for this event.

Location Map

Be a part of this Dynamic Dental Community

Haven't signed up yet?

Join SAAAD