With sold-out meetings held in Cape Town and Johannesburg, SAAAD brings occlusion to Durban.
This hands-on dental occlusion course is designed to be the most practical application of dental occlusion education philosophies for everyday dentistry as well as cosmetic restorative cases. Gain confidence and remove the confusion and fear surrounding occlusion in your practice by using the three fundamentals of Reshape, Reposition or Restore.
A full-day program on 29 February - Umhlanga, Durban
With digital dentistry playing an ever-bigger role, we will spend time on the digital tools you can use in planning your occlusion. We will also look at the role implants play in occlusal stability and how to approach implant occlusion and implant planning in creating a stable occlusion.
The program is designed to enable general dentists to incorporate occlusal stability in their single tooth, quadrant and more complex dentistry. Allowing you to treat patients more predictably and with less anxiety.
A full-day program on 29 February 2019
- Diagnostic chair-side red flags that will avoid failures and poor dental treatment choices
- Understand what determines occlusion and when and why changes are required
- When, why, and how to deprogram patients to set up records
- Occlusal examination including teeth, muscles and TMJ
- Hands-on diagnostics and record taking: CR recording, Facebow and Model Analysis
- How to take a full arch digital scan
- The role of implants in occlusion
- Planning for Occlusion In A Digital World
- Solving Occlusal Problems Through Programmed Treatment Planning: 3R’S with hands-on case discussion
The Principles and Philosophies of Functional Occlusion
|Category||Price (incl VAT)|